Re: [OM] This is just wrong on so many levels

Subject: Re: [OM] This is just wrong on so many levels
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:12:21 +0200
Based on my experience ( 1ea. also) I can concur that boys are a lot easier
than girls.

With us the girl is also the oldest and had to plough the way for herself
and for her brother. She's 20 now and living together with her boyfriend.
Things are becoming quieter since she has had a steady boyfriend (a little
over 2 years now) but there have been time that I (literally I must admit)
had to drag her away by her hairs from places where she had no business
being there. I was always comforted by the thought that teenagers with the
most problems at that stage grow up to be great people and parents with good
careers later on, while teenagers that are like grey mice either end up
completely grey later or try to find out how far they can go in their 20's
or 30's. That is what I noticed with a colleague of mine who is about 35 and
acts as a groupie now.

Interesting times to say the least;-)

YMMV
Wiliam