Re: [OM] Shots before my E-520 dead

Subject: Re: [OM] Shots before my E-520 dead
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 06:58:07 +0100
Well, good luck with your research and your choices.  It's never easy,
especially from a distance ...

Our 2 sons went to Wymondham College, near Norwich.  If you are going to use a
British state school it's pretty good, and I know that several "HongKongers"
went there.  But if you could afford an independent ("Public") school the
results are almost bound to be better.

I know one of the HongKongers who went to Wymondham with our boys went on to
study Chemistry at Imperial College and did very well.  I know because he
joined the University of London Air Squadron (www.ulas.org.uk) where I am
instructor.

Chris