Re: [OM] Focus on Saturday Lily

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus on Saturday Lily
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 14:49:23 -0700
  On 7/6/2010 2:36 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Hi Moose,
>
> Glad that I can provide you with images to toy with.  After my halos on the
> recent airplane shot, I have tried to be a little more careful about
> overdoing the sharpening.  I thought about pushing it a little more, to bring
> out the spots, but decided not to do it.  Your changes work well, though I'm
> not sure I want to introduce additional software just for that purpose.

Nor am I, which is why I'm still just playing with the demo version. Just
wanted to show results to others who may be
considering the product. I'm sure I could find images of my own to use, but
yours just popped up before my eyes.

I did already try it one one image of mine, with more complex issues, and
wasn't impressed, whereas I think it's not bad
on this lily

Moose