Re: [OM] IMG: View Out the Office Window

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: View Out the Office Window
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 08:07:23 -0400
Nice backyard population. I like the light on the tree. Sadly, all the
feeder business gets in the way of that, but still, a nice backyard
shot. I missed an absolutely gorgeous cedar waxwing the other day. Was
in a holly bush right outside the reading room window. Eating red
berries. Magnificent contrasts, but one of the cats leaped into the
window and no more waxwing. Later inspection showed 98 percent of the
berries gone.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com