Re: [OM] E-3/Leica problem

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3/Leica problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:30:25 -0400
I've never seen an E-3 but I have read the electronic copy of the user's
manual and several other E-thingy manuals as well.  Olympus seems to
have a knack for making perfectly simple things just horribly obscure.
It would be easy to get something wrong and not realize it or not
remember how to undo it.

Chuck Norcutt