Re: [OM] IMGs: Ronchamp - Ticino - Venezia + Sketchbook

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Ronchamp - Ticino - Venezia + Sketchbook
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:15:34 +0200
I liked Venice very much, but we were there only two days. Venice at
night was very nice, being a rather dark and contrasty city.
San Marco during daytime is horror for me however, waaaaaay to much
tourists. I don't dislike crowded places, but I prefer them filled
with locals rather than tourists.

The vaporetto was nice as well!

The best place was the Fondazione Querini Stampalia, wonderful food,
garden and architecture!

Iwert