Re: [OM] [OT] For Sale: Linhof Technorama 617S

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] For Sale: Linhof Technorama 617S
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:38:21 -0500
Right.  There isn't even too much hope of surviving to see a Christmas
bonus of any form. During our first "meet your new head honchos"
meeting, they talked about shareholder value and their product
promotions, but absolutely nothing was said about us the employees.
Oh, I take that back. They did tell us that the payroll system was up
and working and that we could finally see our paystub. Honestly, that
was even more discouraging, as the paycheck was literally a third of
what it normally was.

I'd say that the message is loud and clear. In the last two years
we've bought several other companies and I know what it's like to talk
to someone who you know will be losing his job. It is fascinating to
be on the receiving end of those very same conversations...

But I'm far from worried, I'm ready for a change of some form.

AG

On Tuesday, June 15, 2010, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Reminds me of an old boss of mine -
> "Now for the good news - your Christmas bonus if you like. You all
> have a job next year."
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> On 15/06/2010, at 8:38 AM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Now, that is a unique approach to keeping the troops happy.
>> Somebody  went
>> to the Attila the Hun school of management . . . and graduated with
>> Honors.    Bill Barber
>
> --

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx