Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:24:35 +0100
Good to see you back, Simon, I was thinking of you driving through
Dalhalvaig a couple of months back.

I sympathise with your frustration (and had had great fun with an Ensign
Selfix 6x9 folder in Strath Halladale).  As Dave Bell has suggested, an E-1
with your OM lenses might be worth a look, I certainly found the E-1 to have
an admirably accessible set of controls.

Else as Andrew has pointed out, there is another brand, and I suspect of all
here, he has the widest experience of what is available (even if his Attic
Greek is rusty).

Piers