Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:59:52 +0100
I don't know about Joel's but my little 320d is giving me a little heartache:
I've just splashed out to the front wings rid of rust, only to be told that the
left one will probably have a problem again, perhaps within months.  The car is
only 6.5 years old!

I might be starting a long letter-writing spree to BMW to get them to buy a new
wing for me and have it fitted.

Chris