[OM] Exhibition "You are <not> here"

Subject: [OM] Exhibition "You are <not> here"
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:30:13 +0200
Can I invite you to my photo club's (virtual) exhibition:
http://www.viewfinders.be/nothere/WestEast/index.html

Here's the intro:

This is Viewfinders’ eighth exhibition and our second to be held in the
Halles Saint-Géry in Brussels, Belgium. Following on from a
successful exhibition in 2007 on Brussels, we wanted to take you further
afield on a photographic journey around the world.

The exhibition features 47 of the club’s members showing 99 photographs,
from Brussels and beyond.

Photography is a powerful medium, and can impart emotion, a sense of place,
tell a story, bring back memories and inspire you. This exhibition is
designed to take you on journey of discovery, without the long haul flights
or airport queues.

“Viewfinders” is the English speaking photography club of Brussels. We have
over 100 members from more than 15 different countries, and this exhibition
allows our members to share their world with you.

If you’re interested in Viewfinders and would like to learn more about who
we are and what we do, then more information can be found on our club’s
website. Viewfinders is open to anyone who has an interest in photography,
from amateur to professional.

Thank you for your visit. We hope you enjoy the exhibition and look forward
to hearing from you in the very near future.

cheers

jez