Re: [OM] OT iPad (was "Which Grad ND system if any do you like?")

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad (was "Which Grad ND system if any do you like?")
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:33:16 -0500
You want one, Chris. Just do it. You really don't have anything
planned for three or four days, do you?

Btw, there are some apps aimed at pilots. Nice stuff. Btw the
accelerometer is cool. Tells you g force from any angle.

Everybody knows my penchant for ancient things, but I'll say that the
Ipad was one of those things that I just instinctly knew was going to
end up in my bag. I'm just thankful that I didn't have to buy it. But
my wife is chomping at the bit now. I get the feeling that as soon as
she is done with the final edit of the book and it goes to printing
that she will reward herself with one.

Btw, it looks like I'm safe through the end of the year and we are
looking to create a position for me in the new company. That is fine
and dandy, but the resume is out in force.

AG

ps. Is it too much to ask to have up, down, left, right buttons on the
virtual keyboard?

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx