Re: [OM] Lenses for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses for sale
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 23:09:36 +0100
SNAP - sold my copies of the 85/f2 & 135/f2.8 after getting an 100/f2,
probably the best zuiko I've got.
Also, quite pleased with me Mamiya RB67 (doesn't sound like the one Bill
had to contend with) - though I can see you might get pissed off with
any camera you had to use for every day for 9 years......

Cheers - Martyn