Re: [OM] wahoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] wahoo!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:39:50 +1000
Yup!
Many of them have part-time jobs in Supermarkets, Macdonalds or
similar. Just for fun I've run a few mental arithmetic concepts past
them, in substitute classes with no work left - they mostly don't get
it or don't see the point (But...I've got a calculator!)
(When the bell rings, take the fries out....)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx