[OM] DiImage Scan Elite 5400

Subject: [OM] DiImage Scan Elite 5400
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 18:54:32 -0400
On 01/06/2010 17:35, Mike Lazzari wrote:
> Question for anyone running W764...the expensive version with XP mode.
> Can you use it to run 32bit apps? I guess the only other option is to
> dual boot.
>
> Mike

Virtual PC from MS is free as long as you have a full copy of XP you
can run a virtual machine ---assuming your system has enough resources
so it won't crawl.  Advantage is you can use 32 bit drivers but all the
other programs/data/apps will be invisible to the virtual PC unless
installed on it too.  XP compat.  mode in win 7 uses all the preloaded
drivers but can access any file as best I can tell.  I am just running
into this bridge now on my new laptop.  It will be a long slow slog to
get this all set up.

Mike