Re: [OM] Spots (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Spots (OT)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:31:27 +0100
A further thought...

Calumet stocks SpotPens in sets (starter set is neutral, I think, with extra
sets of colours). They date from the old days, but I can't see why they
would not be usable on inkjet papers.

Else any graphic arts dealer should have fine point pens in the full range
of Pantone colours. You just need to find the right Pantone colour!

And it's good to see you back, Bob.

Piers