Re: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:47:45 +0200
Ahem... I know you are talking about "modern" cameras, but any waist-
level
finder camera (like my beloved Mamiya RB67, or a Hasselblad or
Twin Lens Reflex) as well as any view camera are equally usable by
lefties
or righties.

Good enough reason to stop polluting the world with worthless
electronic junk
(such as when tossing away your NEX-5 in 18 months when something
slightly-less-awful comes from Sony to replace it) and keep on using
quality
film cameras :-)

D.