Re: [OM] wahoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] wahoo!
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:57:34 -0500
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I discovered probably the nicest app for the iPAD for the analog
> photographer. It is the all white screen so you can use it as a light
> table.

As fate would have it, I too now ponder life under the white plastic
light of Apple with a 32 GB iPad.  I hope we will have some
opportunities to share experiences with it -- in Iowa -- especially
now that you've thrown the woman who brought you to the dance, Lady
Olympus, under the bus.

Seriously, if you move away I'll have to start being nicer to you on
list since I won't be able to make up for it when we get together.

Joel W.