Re: [OM] B&W filters on digital [was Non Bokeh 50mm F1.4 pictures]

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W filters on digital [was Non Bokeh 50mm F1.4 pictures]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:31:53 +0800
I found it is not limited to 5D II, the 40D also has similar problem. Tried
a little chrominance noise reduction (2 out of 20) it improved a lot, with
the PS red filter still some areas shown posterization but much improved. I
think I need to change my RAW setting to add a little NR even though I can't
see such problem in color mode.

C.H.Ling