Re: [OM] WPPD 2010

Subject: Re: [OM] WPPD 2010
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:50:10 +0200
Hi Wayne and all,

From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Remember !
>
>Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day is on Sunday, April 25, 2010.
>
>See this site for details:  http://www.pinholeday.org/org/

Wow! (Very late) thanks for the reminder! At least I could make some quick
digital pinhole shots with the GF1. But I did also build a camera for the
day; I shot some B&W paper with it (Ilford Multigrade RC-IV) and even some
4x5" chromes, but I have to develop them and scan everything. I believe the
deadline for sending the pics to the event is by the end of May...

A picture of the camera itself and what I did with the digital pinhole is at
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/sets/72157623805403651/>

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)