Re: [OM] Extensive Mt. St. Helens pictures from the Boston

Subject: Re: [OM] Extensive Mt. St. Helens pictures from the Boston
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 22:22:59 -0700
On 5/20/2010 2:21 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> I figured that since we're talking about Moose... Since he's a Californian,
> that you'd tell him to turn around at Del Norte. :)

I've sneaked across the border more than once. Their problem is that
nobody can tell an Oregonian from a No. Californian by accent or dress.
Unless they see your license plate or ID - or you start talking about
how you think it would be nice to get out of the city and move someplace
like wherever you are at the time.

Even if you are busted, they cheerfully accept your money. :-)

Moose