Re: [OM] Sony compact competitor to micro 4/3 (as Climbing camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony compact competitor to micro 4/3 (as Climbing camera)
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:18:10 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,
          I missed your post, I only skim through the OM list nowdays.

Interesting that all these new compact cameras without pentaprism are in the
range of 500-600gm with lens and battery.  (smallest is sony @ 502gm)  So in
comparison the original OM1 with a larger format a pentaprism and a 40mm lens
weighed only 650gm.

Tim Hughes