Re: [OM] Sony compact competitor to micro 4/3 (as Climbing camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony compact competitor to micro 4/3 (as Climbing camera)
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:56:55 +0200
if they bring out the definitive version of that 24mm equivalent lens!
Admitting towards dpreview that the image quality is sub par because
they are still changing the formula is nice,
but I'll wait and see till the definitive lens appears :)

could be a nice back for pen FT lenses, but in a bit more
"controlleable" version though!

Iwert