[OM] TOPE 42 is live! (and a late TOPE 41 entry!)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 42 is live! (and a late TOPE 41 entry!)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:00:57 +0200
Cc: Carrie Heilman <cheshirecat05@xxxxxxxxx>, Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

As announced yesterday, I have just launched TOPE 42!
The initial set features 10 fine entries, and hopefully many more will
be added to it over the coming few weeks.

As always, the regular 2 week anonymity period will start as of now,
and it will be followed by a further few weeks during which entries
can still be sent in, so there's some time still to get your entries
included.

Also: in amongst the TOPE 42 entries, there was a (late) TOPE 41 entry
that I had completely overlooked for weeks (sorry Chris)! It too has
now been added to the TOPE 41 gallery.

Soooo, plenty of new stuff to view at the galleries, and therefore I
invite you to check it all out, using the below links.

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 42:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=42

Direct link to TOPE 41:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=41

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php