Re: [OM] OM-2S(P) viewfinder illuminator something something...DEAD

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S(P) viewfinder illuminator something something...DEAD
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:08:07 -0400
Make sure bottom cover screws are tight and take shutter speed dial off
B position.  In manual, all you should see is the dashes going up and
down as you change f stop / shutter speed.  Center the top dash between
the pointers.  In auto you see shutter speed scale, top dash indicates
what ss will be chosen at that stop.  No f stop info is displayed (in
any OM body of this type).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com