Re: [OM] E-1 and ZD14-54 (Version 1)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 and ZD14-54 (Version 1)
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 00:43:41 -0500
I may try that.  I have been using "A" mode and letting the camera set the
shutter speed, but I do have a meter I can use, though it would also be
reflected light.  Never owned an incident meter.

What drove me to the 14-54 for the honeysuckle was the increased DOF.  I had
too many parts of the image ending up OOF when trying to do the job with
prime lenses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA