Re: [OM] Viewer 2 download link (Windows/Mac)

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewer 2 download link (Windows/Mac)
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 01:39:27 +1000 (EST)
Hi Michael,

> I have discovered that Viewer 2 will not do camera updates for the E-1 (it
> states that the camera is
unsupported).  I don't think that it is likely there will be further updates
for the body, but there may be lens
updates.  I have sent a message to Olympus about this bug.

It's not a bug, its a feature as the E1 is to old so is unsupported.

Only 'Olympus Viewer' supported the E1, I know that Olympus Master 2 didnt.

Cheers
Ian Manners

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to
do so. --Douglas Adams