Re: [OM] While on the subject of Aperture - anyone using nik sharpener 3

Subject: Re: [OM] While on the subject of Aperture - anyone using nik sharpener 3.0
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:33:34 +0200
Next step is calibrating your printer as well. Did you use hardware
calibration? Also, when printing from photoshop see that photoshop
controls the colour output, not the printer.
(there is an option in the print dialog box).

We'll be in Switzerland this summer again (no dat set yet, probably
august) so if you'ld like to (and if there is time) we can meet and
discuss in person...

Iwert