Re: [OM] More with the 100/2

Subject: Re: [OM] More with the 100/2
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:04:11 -0300
Agree on both ... after I wrote my previous questions I went back to
the .jpg - I concluded the same, on second thought.

Thanks once again, CH.

And thanks to Ken too. I had little time today to comment on anything
you wrote but read all of it and found it very very useful.
I'm about to read it again, since it's 10 p.m. and just finished
working - a couple of hours 'till sleeping.

It's amazing how much photography did I learn here at this list since
I joined during 2002.

Not only photography, BTW.

Fernando.

2010/5/12 C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> My 300/4.5 and most other Zuikos has CA in purple, now the flare is the
> yellow extends. BTW, 300/4.5 won't do that bad.
[snip]