Re: [OM] OT: Leica L mount adaptor for mFT?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Leica L mount adaptor for mFT?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:31:06 +1000
Two adaptors is a bit clumsy? And much more expensive? And there's
more room for error?
I get it - I've used a couple of old Tamron adaptalls on an EOS and
now FT and mFT. I did like it when I was able to get away from the M42
mount +Screw-EOS combo and just buy a simple EOS adapter (there was an
EOS Aadaptall but extremely rare). It'd be nice to get a Tamron-mFT
mount instead of using an OM Adaptall plus OM-FT adapter plus FT-mFT
adapter! :-)
Then there's the Pentacon P6 adapter to Leica R mount, R-M adapter, M-
mFT adapter combo...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx