Re: [OM] IMG: Rhododendron Time

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rhododendron Time
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:23:23 -0500
Hi Moose,

We're at 1082' at the local airport, so we are not that different from your
elevation.

My wife just had a Mother's Day visit from one of our sons, and he said that
his son from Nashville came home with his wife and baby to do laundry and
get showers.  Nashville still has half of their water supply disabled by the
flooding, and has asked residents to cut back to half their usual water
usage.  Sunshine is nice, but it doesn't help the underlying problems of the
flooding.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA