Re: [OM] E-PL1 @ Best Buy

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1 @ Best Buy
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:43:52 +0800
E-PL1 focus every time when you press the shutter no matter the object is in
focus or not, the focus action is very obvious and not fast with the kit
lens. But it can focus under very dark condition and there is NO focus error
like all DSLRs I have used. Some test data available at dp:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/1004/10042202olypenfirmware.asp

C.H.Ling