Re: [OM] OT: T-grain films & Fomapan, was 250mm F2.1

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: T-grain films & Fomapan, was 250mm F2.1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:44:54 -0500
Delta 100, in my experience, is an outstanding film for scanning. I don't
think you can go wrong with it at all. It's an amazing film and is highly
manipulatible in scanning or in the darkroom. The only thing about it in the
darkroom is that it doesn't naturally give the classic look, but does
require that you work at it a little bit. Not insurmountable, but isn't a
natural fit for deep emotional blacks.

Highlight latitude is wonderful, though.

AG