Re: [OM] Narrow DoF and FourThirds

Subject: Re: [OM] Narrow DoF and FourThirds
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 22:07:52 +0200
I know it was the stage lighting, but the picture is too purple for my
tastes, I would have adjusted the colour balance towards the warmer/
greener
side of things. In all other respects, a beautiful photograph.

But your "Bokeh Guitar" from last week is simply stunning, I
absolutely love
every aspect of that image, it has real soul. It really inspired my to
shoot only
my 50/1.4 for this past week, the roll is finished, will see if
anything worthwhile
printing this weekend emerges...

Image aside, I'm really glad you got and are enjoying the Panasonic L1!

Dawid