[OM] A "little" (6x17) panoramic view camera

Subject: [OM] A "little" (6x17) panoramic view camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 20:54:52 -0400
A new film camera to lust after.  I just heard about the ShinHao company
today.  They make lots of view cameras from 6x9cm to 7x17 inch.  I'm
fascinated by this 6x17 pano view camera (1 of 3 models).  It seems to
me much more versatile than the other 6x17 cameras on the market.  It's
a beauty. <http://www.shen-hao.com/617Aen.html>

Available without lens on ebay for $1499.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/New-ShenHao-TFC617-A-6X17-Profressional-Camera-/330382410886?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Film_Cameras&hash=item4cec538486>
Scroll down for good closeups.  A folding model is also available for
$1575.  Of course, a Schneider 90mm f/5.6 Super Angulon with center
filter will add a bit.  :-)

I think I may buy one... if I ever learn to take a decent landscape
photo with a 35mm camera or the 5D first.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt