Re: [OM] OT Sugar beets (was OT Liverpool)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Sugar beets (was OT Liverpool)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 10:19:51 -0500

> And, our once teenage offspring are now pushing thirty, schnozz.

And my offspring's teenage years are imminent. One is only a handful of days
away from being officially classified as such and the other is showing signs
of the impending doom.

It wouldn't be so bad, except they are too much like their parents.

Hehehehe...  Their parents can do a good job of out-teening the teens,
though. They have to tell us to turn the stereo down.  (being half deaf does
NOT have anything to do with it). We've both taken to listening to
hip-hop...  Some things just ain't right--a preacher mom who listens to
hip-hop?

I wonder what a Ford Flex would look like as a low-rider with a chopped
roofline?

AG