Re: [OM] OT: external viewfinder on my GF-1

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: external viewfinder on my GF-1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 06:53:34 +0100
Yes, it's a cheap round thing, all right.  I had not noticed when I got it that
the brightframes are off to one side.  So, although part of the error that I
reported yesterday could be attributed to parallax, that is the vertical
component; there's also a lateral component.  Add to that the fact that the eye
relief is quite short which means that I have to press my eye to the blimmin'
thing to see the outer frames ...

Using the CV viewfinder is much easier with eye relief and brightness.

Chris