Re: [OM] Bokeh Guitar

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh Guitar
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:57:14 -0500
Ken,

I can't seem to retrieve the link this morning, but had a question about the
guitar shot.  The string nodes seem to be the same for the strings he is
fingering and the ones that are untouched.  Are we seeing something else, or
is the blur caused by the string vibration?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA