Re: [OM] 135mm f2.8 on eBay at $60 BIN - now semi-soap box

Subject: Re: [OM] 135mm f2.8 on eBay at $60 BIN - now semi-soap box
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:33:02 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2010 12:02:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would  suggest that in order to take risks in hope of success, one must
have  SOMETHING to risk.

I would agree and that something does not have to be money and it can be
money.  We all have those "somethings", many of which keep us from enjoying
life more fully.

What if one put at risk:

Their being right.

The comfort they enjoy living where they live.

The possibility of being hurt in a relationship.

The security of their steady paycheck

and the list goes on.

Not that  most people want to hear that, as it
doesn't conform to their beliefs, but  it is still the truth.

As with all things in life, if you believe it to be true, it is your
truth.

Bill Barber