Re: [OM] 90/2, zoom vs. prime and stuff [was Dude, who cares about .56m

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2, zoom vs. prime and stuff [was Dude, who cares about .56ms?]
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:15:29 -0500
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM,  <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a message dated 4/15/2010 10:58:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>> Who  is that good looking guy in the front of the canoe?   <{B^)  Bill
> Barber
>
> He looks a lot happier paddling than walking next to his  canoe.  At
> least he wasn't underneath it like Ken.
>
> Joel  W.
>

> Your comment definitely made me laugh.  It makes me a little hesitant  to
> go on another "guys adventure" with Ken because payback is hell.    Yes, I
> was much happier in the canoe, rather than under it.  We should do  another
> one someday.  Maybe where I had home field  advantage.  West Texas, Big Bend,
> Southern New Mexico?  Bill  Barber

I'd go back to Big Bend in a heartbeat -- no later than March, please.
 I hiked up Mt Guadalupe on the same trip with my brother.  He wanted
to stay on top as long as possible, almost to the end of magic hour,
and we ended up feeling our way back to the trailhead.  It would have
been a good idea to have a flashlight.  In New Mexico is it safe to
travel with a Texan?

Joel W.