Re: [OM] Olympus PEN firmware update

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus PEN firmware update
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:12:38 +1000
"When the E-P2 and E-PL1 cameras are used with the VF-2 electronic
viewfinder, the new camera firmware updates provide flexibility in
displaying the camera menu and captured image playback on the main LCD."

Obviously in response to me grumbling at the last Oly.Aus corporate
breakfast where I was seated next to the national director. Hadn't
realised he was listening! WooHoo! Available April 22th.

Also received another press release -

"Olympus Imaging Corporation is pleased to announce the release of
Olympus Viewer 2 software, which will replace both the Olympus Master
2 and Olympus Studio 2 applications. Olympus Viewer 2 will be
available to download the new application free of charge in May 2010
from the Olympus Imaging Australia website: www.olympus.com.au. "

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx