[OM] anyone want to trade a 21mm f2 for an 18mm f3.5?

Subject: [OM] anyone want to trade a 21mm f2 for an 18mm f3.5?
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:31:33 +0200
I returned from the study trip with the students.

Everything (about 1500 images) done for 90% with two lenses, the 35mm
f2.8 shift & the 90mm f2.
I also took the 21 f3.5 and late 50 f1.4. The 1.4 was used for Venice
at night, the 3.5 only a few times, since I liked the 35 shift that
much. (That developed a problem with a stuck shift mechanism I managed
to repair in the hotel room).

No time yet to develop the images (CR2 from the 5D) since work was put
aside for one week, so now it is very busy and I have to finish a
paper before next week.

But for the subject of this message:

I definitely decided against the 18mm, it simply is too wide for my
taste. Is there anyone who has the 21mm f2 and would like to trade?
Mine comes with hood and I would like the 21 f2 also including hood.

Any offers off list.

All the best, and back to work,

Iwert