Re: [OM] IMG: Another Seasonal Sight

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Seasonal Sight
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:47:13 -0400
Yes, I'm aware that the bracts are fairly deeply veined.  I was just
pointing out that they're casting their own shadows making the surface
appear rather rougher than it is.

Yes, it was a nice drive.  We had excellent weather the entire trip.  We
also stopped at the Gettysburg battlefield to see the renovated
cyclorama.  We have been to Gettysburg before but the cyclorama had been
out for extensive renovation.  They did a beautiful job.  It's well
worth seeing but, unfortunately, you only get about 15-20 minutes of
viewing before you get hustled out so the next set of folks can come in.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gettysburg_Cyclorama>

Chuck Norcutt