Re: [OM] Dude, who cares about .56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude, who cares about .56ms?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 23:48:21 -0500
The comparative comments about some of these macro lenses is quite
fascinating. What is one person's grunge is another person's jewels.

I have an older Zuiko 50/3.5 macro lens. To me, the bokeh is actually quite
comfortable. I also happen to really like the bokeh of the 35/2.8
(silvernosed) and 24/2.8 (blacknosed, MC). The bokeh of the 100/2.8 is great
on film, not so great on digital. The 200/4, not so hot on film, but great
on digital. The 300/4.5 is wonderful on both.

AG