Re: [OM] A moment of horror...

Subject: Re: [OM] A moment of horror...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:54:34 +0100
It will be much too big for the photos, Marc: you will find yourself having to
scan from side to side and that will be bad for your posture and for your neck.

A simple solution would be to buy a 24" iMac; they're not available in the
shops, but I don't mind sending you mine.  I won't charge for disposing of
yours, either ... ;-)

Have fun.

Chris