Re: [OM] New computers [was IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: some London, some Alic

Subject: Re: [OM] New computers [was IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: some London, some Alicante]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:55:07 +0100
I'm glad you like your new notebook, Moose.

We had a wireless HP Officejet (6500 or something) at the office, but 2 things
would persuade me against such a purchase:  the thing jammed within about 9
months of starting using it and would not continue (there was no visible jam);
and the HP "Help Centre" software thingy that kept popping up and offering
"help".  This was a system to offer assistance in buying inks or paper etc ...
and was a serious pain in the posterior.

I have to say that that is typical for a Winder machine, but then you would
expect me to write that ... :-)

Chris