Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see

Subject: Re: [OM] The viewfinder display I'd like to see
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:10:11 -0400
I wasn't praising the A1's overly busy displays.  I just said I wanted a
histogram and I'd prefer that it be full screen and all by itself.  But
I do care about the size of the humps if they're near the head or the
tail... but that's OK as long as I know that only 1 or 3 or whatever
percent is blown.  I don't get excited over a small percentage being blown.

I don't shoot sports and if I find a gator or diamondback I'll keep a
respectable distance... at least 6".  :-)

Chuck Norcutt