Re: [OM] IMG: Occasional Flowers on Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Occasional Flowers on Friday
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:29:21 -0400
Caution is good in the palmetto (I'm now living in the town called
Palmetto).  But I should also ad that, in 10 years of living in Florida
and 6 years of working as a weekend volunteer at the Loxahatchee
National Wildlife Refuge, I have never seen a rattlesnake in the wild.
Plenty of moccasins in the cypress swamp but never a rattler elsewhere.
  Maybe because I don't own any snake boots I tend to keep out of the
palmetto... at least the thick stuff with little visibility.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt