[OM] Regression moments - OM-2S

Subject: [OM] Regression moments - OM-2S
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:56:14 EDT
Ken,

Your previous postings got me sweating and drooling for an OM-3Ti but,
HA-HA, not this time! I already have a 2S!

I agree the sound of the 2S operating is very different than any other OM,
not just a little different. If you didn't know that up front and used it
alongside your other OMs, you'd swear something was wrong or it needed a
CLA. At  least that's how it sounds to me.  And no, mine I think, doesn't need
one, it recently was serviced.

George

In a message dated 3/26/2010 6:16:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,