[OM] E-series info screen

Subject: [OM] E-series info screen
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:58:37 +1300
Hi all,

I guess I'm one of the last to discover this, but I think it is pretty nifty.

On at least the E-510 & E-3, if you press the green button to chimp photos,
and instead of turning the control wheel in the direction that magnifies the
image, you turn it the other way, eventually you get to a point where the
display is of the whole month in which your chosen image was created, and
it shows which days of the month photos were created.. If this is done for the
most recent shot, it also displays the highest image count.

So, for my E-510, just before I delete all and reformat, it tells me that the
308 photos on this card were taken from 27/10/2009 to 24/3/2010 (today).

Interesting.

Brian Swale.