Re: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene

Subject: Re: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:41:10 -0500

> Was that supposed to be a defense for changing the interface?  I'm
> afraid you'll have to try again.

I will admit that it isn't as nice as it could be and if/when the site ever
migrates over to a different CMS we'll address it then, but those lens tests
on www.zone-10.com get no less than 50 individual visitors a day with an
average of around five pages viewed per visitor.  And that's JUST the Gary
Reese lens test pages. Yours is the first negative comments I've gotten
about the structure.

However, that said... I have been working on cleaning up a few issues with
those pages. Lot's of work to go, but I won't be switching from the
lens-per-page configuration. To do otherwise makes the website look too much
like Ken Rockwell's mess.

My Leica-Nikon-Canon toting alter-ego is good at many things, but website
design isn't one of them.

AG